The Maya Chair is no ordinary plastic chair. It’s extraordinary strength is due to the entire chair being one-piece injection moulded thermoplastic, the legs reinforced with glass fibre for even more stability. The plastic is packed with UV stabiliser, so this chair will not fade or go brittle even in the sunniest weather conditions. The Maya Chair has a CATAS Certificate (complies to European commercial standards). Don’t get Siesta’s Maya Chair confused with other ‘Maya’ versions on the market, this one is the only one built to last in busy commercial venues, indoor or outdoor.
- Stackable: 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 460W x 535D x 815H x 450 Seat Height
- Unit Weight: 4kg
- SWL: 150kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, Orange, Silver Grey, White, Green
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Maya Barstool
- Made in Europe
Delivery & Installation Options
Most items come flat packed or boxed for ease of transport. Installation can be organised for a small charge which includes rubbish removal. If installation is required please ask for a quote.
This Item is a special order item as it may require one of the following -
- Custom made changes, for example fabric colours or size change
- Product requires 2 or more persons for delivery
- Special order from a supplier
- Oversized product
- Packaging limitations
Please call us on 02 4973 1313 or email email@example.com for a quote on delivery.
- EFT & Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard & Amex)
- Australian Bank Deposit
- 30 Day Account (Pre Approval Required)
For more information on the Maya Chair or bulk orders contact us on 02 4973 1313.